I simply wanted to pay my bill on-line, but no, they are so behind the times there is no way for you to do that. I then called the customer service number, I don't believe anyone is actually there, and got a recorded message for over 15 minutes before I hung up. I never did pay for my item.

If a company can't make it easier for payment to be made, I refuse to do business with them.

You can have the best products but if you don't have excellent customer service to back you up, forget about surviving in today's world. WAKE UP. This is the 21st century - get automated correctly! You have lost me as a future customer I don't care how good your product is.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at The Ashton Drake Galleries. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Ashton Drake Galleries to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Ashton Drake Galleries heigh ho heigh ho happy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Ashton Drake Galleries?

Comments