I simply wanted to pay my bill on-line, but no, they are so behind the times there is no way for you to do that. I then called the customer service number, I don't believe anyone is actually there, and got a recorded message for over 15 minutes before I hung up. I never did pay for my item.

If a company can't make it easier for payment to be made, I refuse to do business with them.

You can have the best products but if you don't have excellent customer service to back you up, forget about surviving in today's world. WAKE UP. This is the 21st century - get automated correctly! You have lost me as a future customer I don't care how good your product is.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at The Ashton Drake Galleries. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Ashton Drake Galleries to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Ashton Drake Galleries heigh ho heigh ho happy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Ashton Drake Galleries?

Comments

The Ashton Drake Galleries - Doll Review The Ashton Drake Galleries "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..." Read more Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Doll Review The Ashton Drake Galleries "Here's the email I sent to Ashton Drake Galleries in regards to the Abby Rose doll I ordered for my daughter. First I would like to start off by saying..." Read more Thank you so much Permits and Visas Team Permits And Visas "I really wanna thank Permits and Visas team and Specially Mr. Tariq and Mr. Pradeep, i got my Canada Permanent Visa Last week, they guided me through every step of..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Jjshouse - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY Jjshouse "I ordered 4 dresses for my sons wedding. Their sizing is not US sizing (probably 2 sizes smaller - at least- than US sizing). No where on their site do..." Read more