1.1
Turnaround Time

I attempted to place orders with these people twice the first time they said I would receive the doll in 2 weeks..I logged on to my account to see if it was shipped and they changed the date to over a month later with no explanation or email so I canceled.

Here I am a few months later ordering the same thing again but this time I paid for express ship and was to receive the order in 3 days so I get a email saying my payment didn't go through and they need another form of payment, I checked my bank and the payment cleared my account so they took the payment and I find out from my account again that the ship date has changed to two months later which will be October..Again no explanation no email no call.. I tried calling them twice and was placed on hold so long both times that I hung up.. I sent them 4 emails and none of them were responded to.. they take your money and give you a reasonable date then they come back and say the date has been changed.

I read the reviews of the same thing happening to other people I'm reporting to the BBB and trying to get my money back..Do not order from them find another doll company

Review about: The Ashton Drake Galleries Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with The Ashton Drake Galleries?

Comments

The same thing is happening to me right now

I am very sorry you are having trouble receiving your order. Please click here Customer_Inquiry@bgeltd.com to send us an e-mail with your order number, client ID, or full address and we can help check on your order for you. We look forward to helping you in any way we can!

wow....