Featured Not resolved
Turnaround Time

Ordered this doll for my daughter for Christmas.They garenteed it by Christmas.

At first it said it will arrive December 20-24.

Check it again today and now it says February!!I'm beyond furious & will never order from them again!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of the ashton drake galleries shipping service. The Ashton Drake Galleries needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the ashton drake galleries shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Ashton Drake Galleries.

Had an Experience with The Ashton Drake Galleries?

Comments

The Ashton Drake Galleries - Doll Review The Ashton Drake Galleries "Here's the email I sent to Ashton Drake Galleries in regards to the Abby Rose doll I ordered for my daughter. First I would like to start off by saying..." Read more Tradesy - Unfair Sales Practices Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Tradesy "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..." Read more TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Discolouring dolls. The Ashton Drake Galleries "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more CHOPRETAIL Chopretail "WENT TO WALMART.COM AND MY ORDER WAS SENT TO CHOPRETAIL. THEY SENT ME OLD STALE PRODUCT. THE LABLE ON IT ITEM WAS SO DISCOLORED IT HAVE TO BE AT LEAST..." Read more