Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Sent wrong item and have not received the correct one.I ordered baby Charlie on December 1st, said it would be here by December 14 which was perfect because that was my daughters birthday.

Well a package did arrive only it was baby Charlie it was a small pink shoe ornament. I called customer service and they said they said it would be shopping out overnight and I should receive an email. It is now 3 days later and I still have not received a tracking number or baby Charlie. I am very upset since i couldn't give it to her for her birthday and now it looks like I am not going to give it to her for Christmas.

My daughter is autistic and finds comfort in caring for these babies. We ordered one before and received it no problem so that is why I ordered again from them. The customer service seemed like they didn't even care when I called them.

I will be calling them again Monday and hopefully they have an update!This is ridiculous!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss the ashton drake galleries shipping service. The Ashton Drake Galleries needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the ashton drake galleries shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Ashton Drake Galleries.

Had an Experience with The Ashton Drake Galleries?

Comments

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1257240

Do you have their customer service number?