5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Hello my name is katina murray and i am from vestal ny 13850 i apologize for making u become under the inpression i was complaining but i could not find anywhere else to write to u.. I am writing because i recently lost my child and i have been struggling with severe depression and anxiety eversince.

I recently was in a open talk group and was informed about reborn dolls. I did some research and ur babies were the best around great job. But the issue at hand for mr is i dont have alot of monry and i help my family take care of the kids and my grandmother who is very ill. I know this is a long shot bit if there is any way u would donate or have a babie posibly laying around lol i would forever love and mother her/him.

Ive been looking for a void to fill and i thought this would be the best solituion due to the fact i am also unable to have children. So if u could find it in your heart to help a grieving 26 yr old mother it would be a blessing.

Thank you.! Katina Murray 177 grippen hill rd.vestal ny 13850 Email: perfection.is.a.desease@gmail.com

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 19, 2017.

Comments