3.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

If your looking for a collectable doll do not buy from Ashton Drake.The dolls faces and hands turn bluish black even when protected in the box.

They know this and lie about it.

They will tell you it is your problem not theirs so do not invest in this company.This is my daughters prize possession and this company is a disgrace.

This person wrote the review the ashton drake galleries doll from The Ashton Drake Galleries and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Ashton Drake Galleries to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Ashton Drake Galleries for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Ashton Drake Galleries?

Comments

I have seen this problem on other collectible dolls, not just Ashton Drake.Seems that the vinyl mix begins to degrade for various reasons.

Overall, I have been very happy with my purchases from Ashton Drake.Their dolls are not for kids to play with though...more for collectors & for gentle care.