Privacy and Data Security

Biggest joke of a company ever.I also was promosed Christmas delivery then told after i called 2 x aftwr not recieving would nkt get doll until March lol are you kidding me....so i ordered another doll only to be up at 1am and having be at work this am because i am sewing the doll foe the 2rd time.

My daughter loves her will not let me return attached btw my daughtwr 9 treats this ba y better than most adults treat children.

Very upset she wants another for hwr birthday WILL NOT HAPPEN WILL NEVER ORDER FROM.COMPANY AGAIN AND UNTIL SOMEONE CONTACTS ME APPROPRIATELY BY PHONE 2565579588 NOT BY EMAIL THAT PAYMENT DUE ON SECOND DOLL I WILL NOT PAY 1 RED PENNY AND YES ALREADY SPOKE TO MANAGER BRIAN ALREADY GOT ONE FREE AND YES I HAVE A LEG TO STAND ON AND WE CAN GO A DIFERENT Way.Many more pics!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of the ashton drake galleries doll. The Ashton Drake Galleries needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the ashton drake galleries doll in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Ashton Drake Galleries.

Had an Experience with The Ashton Drake Galleries?

Comments