2.7
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes, head is to small for body and mid section is a cloth stuffed fabric-not to mention the shiny GLuE that holds frizzy ugly hair to its head. Blotches of red to attempt to make look like skin is ridiculous looking, one leg has a wrinkle one is smooth and crooked and looks mixed matched-it's got $$ back guarantee?!?

Well they're getting it back asap-revived it same night received it. Marissa Mays dolls all look alike-not sure ifAshton Drake screwed it up or if pics of dolls are photoshopped but I can't be the only one who thinks this particular doll is a rip off-Target has a doll for $49 that's very similar yet it has a mid section and a butt & looks more real than this expensive wide shouldered arms sewn to low and NOT poseable thing! My hubby is upset at me for not liking it after he went to all that trouble ordering and paying for it so thanks Aston Drake for causing probs at home, making my hubby say he will never buy me one now and for sending me such an ugly fake looking expensive piece of junk that I'm sending back Monday!

My pics actually make it look better-prob why so many of us got ripped off-pics do NOT do it REAL ugly justice! Very disappointed in your company packing and shipping this thing out!

Review about: The Ashton Drake Galleries Doll.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments