I was hesitant to order the Sophia doll for my daughter but she really wanted her for Christmas so I took the chance even after reading these bad reviews. I was shocked to see at my front door the package from Ashton drake in about a week and a half.

I also was very pleased about how Sophia looked. I do agree she doesn't look like the picture in Ashton Drake website but she is very well made. No glue showing on her head and yes she looks like a real baby. My daughter is pleased and so am I.

I'm glad I ordered Sophia despite all the bad reviews. I'm thinking about getting Danny next.

Review about: The Ashton Drake Galleries Doll.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

Received my daughters doll today and HIGHLY disappointed. Ordered her little peanut.

She was thrown into the box, not even secured with all the contents of the box thrown around her (makes me question if she was returned by someone).

Her outfit is ripped too!! I mean really, for a 130.00 doll!!!!!!!

trucalling23
to Danielle #1409840

Our little peanut was secure, and only came with paperwork and the outfit on her body

AshtonDrakeGalleriesCares
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1266920
The Ashton Drake Galleries Verified Representative

Thank you for posting your kind comments about your Sophia doll purchase. We are so glad that you shared your comments and that you are happy with your purchase.

Have a nice day and please do not hesitate to contact us in the future with any of your doll collecting needs. Sincerely, Stacy