The Ashton Drake Galleries Doll Review
If this had been a $40 reborn like baby, I would have been pleased.But considering what I paid for it, I'm not.
The biggest issue is the head to body ratio. You have a 2 month body with a 23 weekers head size. I know that may be hard to tell in the photo, but it most definitely makes the baby look ridiculous. The 2nd issue, is the hair.
It is NOT human hair. It's not even synthetic. It looks like they dipped her head in glue (you can see that) and then took some "hair" and just glued it to her scalp.. which means you can't care for the baby's hair AT ALL or pieces of it just start coming off.
And my last issue, is the purpose of a reborn is for them to look AND FEEL as close to real as possible. The arms and legs are on point. The body is just made of stuffing and the head weight is that of a 10 dollar babydoll at Walmart and the face/head feels like concrete.
Nothing soft or pliable at all about the head.Pros: Fast shipping, easy checkout and baby was secured beautifully in the box, being tied down with ribbon.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Mogan,purched in December. Need advise for repair...."
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "My husband and I purchased a "leather" sectional from rooms to go six years ago. A few months ago I noticed the corner piece had cracks and had started peeling...."
- "on June 16th my wife got a text message ( see attachment) that stated that if we upgraded her phone to the new S7 that we would receive a gift..."