Featured Not resolved
3.3
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

If this had been a $40 reborn like baby, I would have been pleased.But considering what I paid for it, I'm not.

The biggest issue is the head to body ratio. You have a 2 month body with a 23 weekers head size. I know that may be hard to tell in the photo, but it most definitely makes the baby look ridiculous. The 2nd issue, is the hair.

It is NOT human hair. It's not even synthetic. It looks like they dipped her head in glue (you can see that) and then took some "hair" and just glued it to her scalp.. which means you can't care for the baby's hair AT ALL or pieces of it just start coming off.

And my last issue, is the purpose of a reborn is for them to look AND FEEL as close to real as possible. The arms and legs are on point. The body is just made of stuffing and the head weight is that of a 10 dollar babydoll at Walmart and the face/head feels like concrete.

Nothing soft or pliable at all about the head.Pros: Fast shipping, easy checkout and baby was secured beautifully in the box, being tied down with ribbon.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of the ashton drake galleries doll. The Ashton Drake Galleries needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the ashton drake galleries doll in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Ashton Drake Galleries.

Had an Experience with The Ashton Drake Galleries?

Comments

neurodoc
New York, New York, United States #1270920

If you want it to be more realistic, just have a child of your own. Shouldn't that obsessed with a doll.

Irving, Texas, United States #1264465

What's with the obsession? Are you trying to fornicate with that doll. or something?

to Anonymous #1268545