filters
state:
city:
product:
Show
I ordered sweet baby Liam on 3/29/18 for my daughter. I pay for overnight shipping which is alot extra. When we received the shipment, it was the wrong doll (Grace). My daughter was crying and i immediately called customer service to report this issue. I was on hold...
2.2
Show

The Ashton Drake Galleries - 2008"sweet slumber" porcelain musical- not windable

Need replacement of music piece- cannot replace locally
1.5

The Ashton Drake Galleries - Sounds familiar

The web site looks just like the Bradford exchange web site. And by looking at the reveiws they're one in the same.
Show

The Ashton Drake Galleries - Not a complaint !

Just received the so true Sophia doll absolutely love it! ! Just as pictured and described thank you will be ordering again!
4.6

The Ashton Drake Galleries - Mad as ***

I just received a doll I ordered for my sister who is 65 and started collecting baby dolls, she has had less than a week nail fell off, eyelashes falling off and hair falling out. Tried to call Ashton drake on hold for 45 min and hung up.this is a rip off

The Ashton Drake Galleries - Coco the Monkey

Very disappointed in this doll..it’s very cheaply made and doesn’t really look like the picture..I will never order from this company again..the picture and the product don’t match
#1220459
Show

The Ashton Drake Galleries - Never will I order again!!

I ordered my child’s fill for her birthday present and have called so many times as to why I haven’t received it yet and get told a different story every time. I know I will have one upset little girl tomorrow. I would never recommend this company to anyone!
#1219202

The Ashton Drake Galleries - Wrong item

I ordered Annabelle, I recieved a decanter set "Eagles". So upset. How do you mess that up?? My child was so confussed when she opened it.
1.4
Loved the doll when I first got her. Then the bangs started to change color and fall out!!! I have put her away in my closet and I'm afraid to even move her!! So far it's just her bangs, but i've read reports of some dolls losing ALL of their hair. I have attempted to...
I liked
  • Sold a reproduction of a doll i grew up loving
I didn't like
  • Fact that my expensive doll is losing her hair

Contact The Ashton Drake Galleries

Mailing Address:
The Ashton Drake Galleries
9200 N. Maryland Avenue
Niles, Illinois 60714
United States
Show

The Ashton Drake Galleries - Too scared to even order one!!

Sounds like this company just takes your money and doesn't deliver as promised for both product and time. Hopefully they either get their act together or people STOP ordering forcing them to do the right or go out of business. There's not one single good review for this company/products!!!!
1.4