Lincoln, Alabama

Biggest joke of a company ever.I also was promosed Christmas delivery then told after i called 2 x aftwr not recieving would nkt get doll until March lol are you kidding me....so i ordered another doll only to be up at 1am and having be at work this am because i am sewing the doll foe the 2rd time.

Related: The Ashton Drake Galleries Doll Review from Marion, North Carolina

My daughter loves her will not let me return attached btw my daughtwr 9 treats this ba y better than most adults treat children.

Very upset she wants another for hwr birthday WILL NOT HAPPEN WILL NEVER ORDER FROM.COMPANY AGAIN AND UNTIL SOMEONE CONTACTS ME APPROPRIATELY BY PHONE 2565579588 NOT BY EMAIL THAT PAYMENT DUE ON SECOND DOLL I WILL NOT PAY 1 RED PENNY AND YES ALREADY SPOKE TO MANAGER BRIAN ALREADY GOT ONE FREE AND YES I HAVE A LEG TO STAND ON AND WE CAN GO A DIFERENT Way.Many more pics!!!!

Review about: The Ashton Drake Galleries Doll.

Privacy and Data Security
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Ashton Drake Galleries?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.