Review about The Ashton Drake Galleries Adorable Morgan Baby Doll from White Oak, Texas
I first ordered a doll in October for my daughter & decided to go with the monthly payments.About a week after i checked the status & was told it wouldnt be shipped till mid january.
The very next day i got on the website to get a number for customer service & the delivery date changed to mid November. Was ok with that & let it be. I constantly reasurred my daughter doll would be here around said day. I checked status almost daily.
Day came & went & checked status, now states a payment issue. When i called customer service i was told my card wouldnt go through. It had been weeks since i placed my order & now im being told of a card issue!? Gave them another card number & was assured doll would be sent in 7-10 days.
My daughter being VERY PATIENT, understood. Checked status online about 3 days later & delivery date now says febuary. Call customer service & now told doll was on back order. Decided then to order a completly different doll & then decided to pay in full so i wouldnt have this issue again.
Was told doll would be delivered by christmas. Well never came. Checked status & said ships on january 1st. Just checked status & now says payment issue!
I dont know what this company is doing but ive spent enough out on a doll that weve yet to see & my daughter has been waiting months on a doll, that when she wakes in the morning i get to tell her its still not coming. Ive included pics.
One from today & the other from december 21st when i checked the status.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- The Ashton Drake Galleries Adorable Morgan Baby Doll
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I have between us 11 kids 4 grand kids and a handfull of niece and nephew's. They all insist on the latest fashion, and grow out..."
- "My company, 9FilmFest purchased one 40ft container of used hard toys from USA Import-Export Trading Co. order date 18 July 2015, 24,000 lbs @ $0.58/lb total charges including shipping..."
- "I had purchased some Items and paid extra for tracking, on Dec 20 2015 Gearbeast.com sent me an invoice with picture of the package and a unusable tracking number which..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."