White Oak, Texas

I first ordered a doll in October for my daughter & decided to go with the monthly payments.About a week after i checked the status & was told it wouldnt be shipped till mid january.

Related: The Ashton Drake Galleries - Are you SERIOUS? Will to doll ever arrive???

The very next day i got on the website to get a number for customer service & the delivery date changed to mid November. Was ok with that & let it be. I constantly reasurred my daughter doll would be here around said day. I checked status almost daily.

Day came & went & checked status, now states a payment issue. When i called customer service i was told my card wouldnt go through. It had been weeks since i placed my order & now im being told of a card issue!? Gave them another card number & was assured doll would be sent in 7-10 days.

My daughter being VERY PATIENT, understood. Checked status online about 3 days later & delivery date now says febuary. Call customer service & now told doll was on back order. Decided then to order a completly different doll & then decided to pay in full so i wouldnt have this issue again.

Was told doll would be delivered by christmas. Well never came. Checked status & said ships on january 1st. Just checked status & now says payment issue!

I dont know what this company is doing but ive spent enough out on a doll that weve yet to see & my daughter has been waiting months on a doll, that when she wakes in the morning i get to tell her its still not coming. Ive included pics.

One from today & the other from december 21st when i checked the status.

Review about: The Ashton Drake Galleries Adorable Morgan Baby Doll.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Ashton Drake Galleries?

Comments

Have you gotten your doll yet?I ordered Sophie they said after a day it was on back order.

So I ordered little grace they one with a almost full body with cloth under the torso on the 12/31/2015 and every morning around 1 am since ordering it the shipping date goes from shipped 1/1/16 , 1/2/16, 1/3/16, 1/4/16, then now it's saying 1/5/16 they have taken the first payment out and it was in stock and guaranteed to be here!Getting a little impatient now!