Review about The Ashton Drake Galleries Adorable Morgan Baby Doll from White Oak, Texas

I first ordered a doll in October for my daughter & decided to go with the monthly payments.About a week after i checked the status & was told it wouldnt be shipped till mid january.

The very next day i got on the website to get a number for customer service & the delivery date changed to mid November. Was ok with that & let it be. I constantly reasurred my daughter doll would be here around said day. I checked status almost daily.

Day came & went & checked status, now states a payment issue. When i called customer service i was told my card wouldnt go through. It had been weeks since i placed my order & now im being told of a card issue!? Gave them another card number & was assured doll would be sent in 7-10 days.

My daughter being VERY PATIENT, understood. Checked status online about 3 days later & delivery date now says febuary. Call customer service & now told doll was on back order. Decided then to order a completly different doll & then decided to pay in full so i wouldnt have this issue again.

Was told doll would be delivered by christmas. Well never came. Checked status & said ships on january 1st. Just checked status & now says payment issue!

I dont know what this company is doing but ive spent enough out on a doll that weve yet to see & my daughter has been waiting months on a doll, that when she wakes in the morning i get to tell her its still not coming. Ive included pics.

One from today & the other from december 21st when i checked the status.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

The Ashton Drake Galleries Adorable Morgan Baby Doll
Review category
Kids' Stores
review #762406 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with The Ashton Drake Galleries? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 04 #1088363

Have you gotten your doll yet? I ordered Sophie they said after a day it was on back order. So I ordered little grace they one with a almost full body with cloth under the torso on the 12/31/2015 and every morning around 1 am since ordering it the shipping date goes from shipped 1/1/16 , 1/2/16, 1/3/16, 1/4/16, then now it's saying 1/5/16 they have taken the first payment out and it was in stock and guaranteed to be here! Getting a little impatient now!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to The Ashton Drake Galleries. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about The Ashton Drake Galleries.
Filing a new complaint about