The Ashton Drake Galleries - Real company or order clearing house?
Update added by user Apr 07, 2016
I honestly suspect that Ashton-Drake is an order clearing house; they are not actually a seller.
Original review posted by user Apr 06, 2016
Anyone ever order from Ashton-Drake Galleries? Collectible dolls? Do they always take three days to post your order and never send order confirmation and do they always take 1½ to two months to deliver? I have been shopping online since 1994 and have never encountered such lousy service. When I call them they always say the item is on back-order. And when I ask why back-order status is not displayed when ordering they make the excuse that because 'expedited shipping was not available at time of order that indicates the item is on back-order'..... REALLY? And how is the customer supposed to know that?
As far as their benefits of shopping with them; they fail on all points:
When you shop with The Ashton-Drake Galleries Online, we offer you these many benefits:
Ease of ordering online, anytime, from a source you can trust
The opportunity to manage your own account and track your own purchase, payment, billing and shipping information online, whenever you wish
The expediency of our deliveries and the safe arrival of your orders
The best guarantee you will find anywhere in the collectible doll marketplace — 365 days from the time you receive your doll, plush or accessory in your home
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Zero communication after order placed
- Cannot view order placed
- One and a half to two mo out ship dates
- Seems like everything is backordered
- Overall horrible company
- Customer service
- Phone wait time
- Reason of review:
- Most of above
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..."
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "I had the same experience. They clearly offered the iTunes gift card as a gift-with-purchase, reneged, and now they're claiming, after the fact, that it was actually a "sweepstakes"...."
- "I responded to a job posting for "DEI Marketing", only to discover that they are in fact a shell company of Bravo Home Entertainment. I guess too many people complained..."
- "That same ***, Anthony Jerome, "AJ" Marik deleted 5 years of Biography work I did on a grave I found belonging to a Medal of Honor awardee with the help..."