1.8
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 07, 2016

I honestly suspect that Ashton-Drake is an order clearing house; they are not actually a seller.

Original review posted by user Apr 06, 2016

Anyone ever order from Ashton-Drake Galleries? Collectible dolls? Do they always take three days to post your order and never send order confirmation and do they always take 1½ to two months to deliver? I have been shopping online since 1994 and have never encountered such lousy service. When I call them they always say the item is on back-order. And when I ask why back-order status is not displayed when ordering they make the excuse that because 'expedited shipping was not available at time of order that indicates the item is on back-order'..... REALLY? And how is the customer supposed to know that?

As far as their benefits of shopping with them; they fail on all points:

When you shop with The Ashton-Drake Galleries Online, we offer you these many benefits:

Ease of ordering online, anytime, from a source you can trust

The opportunity to manage your own account and track your own purchase, payment, billing and shipping information online, whenever you wish

The expediency of our deliveries and the safe arrival of your orders

The satisfaction of knowing that your privacy is protected in all transactions. To review our Privacy Policy click here.

The best guarantee you will find anywhere in the collectible doll marketplace — 365 days from the time you receive your doll, plush or accessory in your home

This reviewer shared experience about "most of above" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). lgbirt is overall dissatisfied with The Ashton Drake Galleries and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about doll at The Ashton Drake Galleries was zero communication after order placed, cannot view order placed and one and a half to two mo out ship dates Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Ashton Drake Galleries.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare The Ashton Drake Galleries to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Ashton Drake Galleries?

Comments