The Ashton Drake Galleries - Real company or order clearing house?
Update added by user Apr 07
I honestly suspect that Ashton-Drake is an order clearing house; they are not actually a seller.
Original review posted by user Apr 06
Anyone ever order from Ashton-Drake Galleries? Collectible dolls? Do they always take three days to post your order and never send order confirmation and do they always take 1½ to two months to deliver? I have been shopping online since 1994 and have never encountered such lousy service. When I call them they always say the item is on back-order. And when I ask why back-order status is not displayed when ordering they make the excuse that because 'expedited shipping was not available at time of order that indicates the item is on back-order'..... REALLY? And how is the customer supposed to know that?
As far as their benefits of shopping with them; they fail on all points:
When you shop with The Ashton-Drake Galleries Online, we offer you these many benefits:
Ease of ordering online, anytime, from a source you can trust
The opportunity to manage your own account and track your own purchase, payment, billing and shipping information online, whenever you wish
The expediency of our deliveries and the safe arrival of your orders
The best guarantee you will find anywhere in the collectible doll marketplace — 365 days from the time you receive your doll, plush or accessory in your home
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Zero communication after order placed
- Cannot view order placed
- One and a half to two mo out ship dates
- Seems like everything is backordered
- Overall horrible company
- Customer service
- Phone wait time
- Reason of review:
- Most of above
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "That same ***, Anthony Jerome, "AJ" Marik deleted 5 years of Biography work I did on a grave I found belonging to a Medal of Honor awardee with the help..."
- "Last summer we used deck over on our camp deck. When we went to check it in the spring there was peeling all over the deck. This deck has only..."
- "I had the same experience. They clearly offered the iTunes gift card as a gift-with-purchase, reneged, and now they're claiming, after the fact, that it was actually a "sweepstakes"...."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."