Update added by user Apr 07
I honestly suspect that Ashton-Drake is an order clearing house; they are not actually a seller.
Original review posted by user Apr 06
Anyone ever order from Ashton-Drake Galleries? Collectible dolls? Do they always take three days to post your order and never send order confirmation and do they always take 1½ to two months to deliver? I have been shopping online since 1994 and have never encountered such lousy service. When I call them they always say the item is on back-order. And when I ask why back-order status is not displayed when ordering they make the excuse that because 'expedited shipping was not available at time of order that indicates the item is on back-order'..... REALLY? And how is the customer supposed to know that?
As far as their benefits of shopping with them; they fail on all points:
When you shop with The Ashton-Drake Galleries Online, we offer you these many benefits:
Ease of ordering online, anytime, from a source you can trust
The opportunity to manage your own account and track your own purchase, payment, billing and shipping information online, whenever you wish
The expediency of our deliveries and the safe arrival of your orders
The best guarantee you will find anywhere in the collectible doll marketplace — 365 days from the time you receive your doll, plush or accessory in your home
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Zero communication after order placed
- Cannot view order placed
- One and a half to two mo out ship dates
- Seems like everything is backordered
- Overall horrible company
- Customer service
- Phone wait time
- Reason of review:
- Most of above
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "Greetings; I am here today to discuss why CH has become such a horrible place, and why you should stay away. Now, imagine you are a part of a community..."
- "I responded to a job posting for "DEI Marketing", only to discover that they are in fact a shell company of Bravo Home Entertainment. I guess too many people complained..."
- "I had the same experience. They clearly offered the iTunes gift card as a gift-with-purchase, reneged, and now they're claiming, after the fact, that it was actually a "sweepstakes"...."
- "Ordered Caesar salad from Wendy's this evening Main St Binghamton and lettuce was so nasty I had to throw it out. It's horrible that employees would actually serve this..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."