Yes, I am upset! I ordered the Little Peanut Doll, mainly because she looks just like my only Great Granddaughter that was born in late July.

I was so excited but when she arrived, she has light hair and blue eyes unlike the dark hair and dark eyes in the promotional leaflet I received in the mail..She is not dressed in the same outfit. I called and after being told they didn't have such a doll, I was finely connected to someone that told me yes they do have the doll and that he would send me a return slip, which I NEVER received. I will never recommend this company to anyone!

I just want the product that I in good faith ordered and paid for. Below is the product I want.

Comments

I ordered two dolls today on the installment. Total bill should a little over $100.00 for BOTH dolls.

Installment I was told would be $58.42 for BOTH dolls. Called my bank and. ASTON DRAKE charged me $175.28 for the two dolls that was a TOTAL cost of $116.24(WITH TAX). THREE TIMES THE INSTALLMENT PRICE QUOTED TO ME.

BUYER BEWARE!!!!

I WILL BE CANCELLING. This order in the morning and will never ever buy from this company again?