2.0
Turnaround Time

I ordered the doll on the website which stated guaranteed delivery by Christmas.I then get an email that states 6-8 weeks.

I call "customer service", Clemy, and was told that they are looking at the website and I was not correct it doesn't guarantee delivery by Christmas for that doll in a very rude manner. I speak to Raven the "supervisor", even worse attitude and proceeds to tell me the same thing when I'm clearing looking at it. She finally agrees to have someone research it and call me back. I received a call back from a lady that was a lot nicer and actually saw what I was talking about and agreed it was misleading because they have the doll listed under the collection showing guaranteed by Christmas but that particular doll is not though.

I cancelled the order with the lady.

Based on how I was treated I was a first and last time customer!I will never refer them to anyone!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of the ashton drake galleries doll from The Ashton Drake Galleries. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants The Ashton Drake Galleries to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Ashton Drake Galleries for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Ashton Drake Galleries?

Comments