1.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Ordered a doll my child wanted for 2 years . She was told last year she wasn’t reposinle enough for such a costly doll. Long story short , she worked hard all year to prove she was ready . I ordered the doll which said it on the website it would be delivered between 12/19 -12/24

Ok great , not SHOULD BE or POSSIBLY WILL BE or MAY BE it said WILL BE !!!

Got an email on Thursday 12 saying it was shipped . On Wednesday 19 th I checked the tracking delivery said Wednesday 26th . I messaged A.D and asked what’s up . Sorry must be carriers fault they can’t do anything . I looked at the tracking record ., AD didn’t ship until SUNDAY , 3 days AFTER they said .

Here we are on the 21st and the tracking says delivering THURSDAY 27 th

Hmmm ... contacted Ashton Drake again they said can’t do anything just give her a note saying Santa forgot .REALLY???!!

The doll is 1 1/2 hrs away right now and fed ex can’t stop it cuz USPS has it now . So because of the lies and laziness of the customer service at Ashton Drake , my child won’t get the 1 big surprise she wanted . Sadly I will not give her the doll after Christmas , it will be returned because I want NOTHING to do with this scam of a company .

BUYER BEWARE - THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!!!!!!

Comments

Hello PowerfulScorpionFish, I am very sorry to learn that you have had issues with your order and would like to assist you. Please email us at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com and include your order information.

It will help us locate your account and serve you better. Sincerely, Stephanie The Bradford Exchange Customer Service

Yea I ordered a doll for my daughter 11/27/18 and they said it would be here BEFORE Christmas. Well, I just got an email that said it won't be delivered until February 5-25.

I called A.D and they said it will be delivered In JANUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told my daughter and she started crying.

She has been wanting this doll for 6 months and it was her birthday. *** A.D and we will never be ordering from them again.

to James #1622386

Hello James. I am very sorry to learn that you have had issues with the delivery of your order and would like look into this for you.

It will help us locate your account and serve you better. Sincerely, Stephanie, The Bradford Exchange Customer Service