Featured Not resolved
2.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Received the doll yesterday for my daughters 10th birthday. Never was given a tracking number and I paid for express 2 day shipping despite several calls to customer service.

Straight out of the box, the doll had a tear in her onesie. So I took her out and looked her over and found a huge smear on her belly that looked like makeup. All this was found before my daughter even seen the doll so it cannot be said she did it...as I said this was straight out of the box. The doll was Lil Peanut...in person it does not really look like what is advertised.

The ad says fully poseable, but you cannot move it’s arms or legs they are very tight. Their site states “expert craftsmanship & quality that is unparalleled”...that’s a joke, this company has been horrible to deal with.

I would not suggest anyone to buy anything from this company. For a doll that was 129.99 I should have went to American Girl and gotten better quality.

Comments

Dear OrangeSnowyOwl,Thank you for your posting. We are so sorry to learn of your experience with our company.I would be happy to assist you. Please contact me at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com.Please include your client account number, order number, and/or name and address.Sincerely,Eduardo