1.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a doll April 1st for my granddaughters 5th Birthday. Her party was on the 16th.

The delivery date was April 11-15. I did not pay extra shipping because of promised delivery date. I have ordered over 10 dolls from them over the years and have NEVER had a delivery problem. I emailed them, email said doll was shipped April 6,2016.

Well as of today still no doll. I called, got a recording saying doll was shipped April 6th. They took the money, I emailed Friday and ask for a tracking number, another answer today was it was shipped April 6th. Will provide a tracking order when Fed-ex picks the doll up, Really?

How can it be shipped on April 6th and today is the 19th and it hasn't been picked up yet? I ordered Isabella the walking doll, my granddaughter has wanted her for over a year! This is her 3rd doll I have bought her. I won't be spending a penny more with this company, their policies as far as I'm concerned are nothing but lies!

Pay hundreds of dollars for these dolls, I know they are suppose to be collectibles, but the one she got Christmas, the leg ripped off and ripped across the body! I sewed it back together, but poorly made!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex delivery service. The Ashton Drake Galleries needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Ashton Drake Galleries.

Comments