Featured Not resolved
2.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered the Pope doll for my very religious mother-in-law for Christmas. It arrived before the scheduled delivery but looks nothing like the advertised doll.

I thought i was purchasing a 3D printed face of the pope. Instead what came doesn't resemble the pope at all. Its shameful for spend $130 for a falsely advertised product. Pope John Paul the II is highly recognized and my mother-in-law has several photos of him in her home.

When she opened the gift she had to ask who it was supposed to be.

Completely disappointed! The attached photo shows the actual doll at the top and the advertisement for the doll on their website.

Comments

He looks like George Sanders in a rare smiling moment.

to Anonymous #1629303

I am thinking Vincent Price ... (without his moustache)

Hello SeriousFinWhale829, I am very sorry to learn that you have had issues with your order and would like to assist you. Please email us at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com and include your order information.

It will help us locate your account and serve you better. Sincerely, Stephanie The Bradford Exchange Customer Service

to Stephanie Bradford #1624095

Stephanie Bradford u really need to hear the recordings on how your agents handle calls. They are unprofessional and I’m in disbelief.

to Anonymous #1628114

If you've got a recording, how can you be in disbelief ? Ho could anyone ? Disgusted perhaps, but there is the evidence ....

to Stephanie Bradford #1628666

FAKE ANSWER. Do not give any personal info or contact this person. SCAM.