Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Please don't waste your time or money ordering from this company. I placed an order for my daughter after she received her birthday money at the end of February.

I was sent an email in the beginning of April saying I would get it mid April. Then mid April comes I checked the email and was told mid May the 13th. That they have just received the doll in the ware house and it will be shipped on June the the 17th! If you got the doll, why does it have to take a month to get it!

I called them May 13th and told them all this info I just typed. They say that the ware house doesn't have the doll... And i said that the email say that the doll is there and why does it have to take another month to receive it. They said they don't have the doll and sorry for the wrong info on the email.

They said they will put me on the top 10 list to receive this doll. Today is May 19th and I just received in the mail this *** card image shown... I have to wait till August!!! My daughter has cried for this doll..

they are very expensive and it's something we really can't afford especially because we have responsibilities. But since she used her birthday money despite all of the veiws we read. (Which weren't that bad) we ended up ordering it for her... Everyone please this website is not worth the wait to order from.

It should never take no more then a month to receive anything in the mail. By the way on line it doesn't say if the doll you want is temporarily out of stock. That's because they want people to keep ordering and pocket all the money. I really don't understand how the business is a success.

They really need to shut it down. I always felt that I shouldn't waste my time on a review. But this was worth me waisting my time to write this.

I don't want people to go through what I went through. My daughter is heart broken.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Ashton Drake Galleries Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I am very sorry you are having trouble receiving your order. Please click here Customer_Inquiry@bgeltd.com to send us an e-mail with your order number or full address and we can help check on your order for you. We look forward to helping you in any way we can!

to Anonymous #1617711

1838 whites gap rd Jacksonville AL 36265 I need info on order!!!