4 Rue de Berne, 67300 Schiltigheim, France
Turnaround Time

I bought a doll, that was supposed to arrive 3 days after purchase.It has now been 14 days!

They can not provide me with a tracking number! Told me to "wait" and it will come. I am going to have to buy something else for my daughter to have for Christmas! The customer service is not existent!

The provide an email, but to fins a number you have to dig and dig. I finally found one, just to find out they are closed on the weekends.

This is a week before Christmas , I would think they would have some there!This is the ONLY company that did not deliver my Christmas presents , out of 40 companies!!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $150. This person is overall dissatisfied with The Ashton Drake Galleries. The most disappointing about the ashton drake galleries shipping service at The Ashton Drake Galleries was customer service and delivery Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Ashton Drake Galleries.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare The Ashton Drake Galleries to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Ashton Drake Galleries?

Comments

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1258107

I am having the same Problem could you share the phone number that you did find so that i might try to get ahold of someone. This is ridiculous.