Featured Not resolved
1.8
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Meet my $165 Alyssa Claire doll.That doesn't look like a doll you say?

No kidding but this is what I was sent. I will be returning this and I have canceled my doll order. I have had nothing but problems since I ordered this doll. It was supposed to be for a Christmas present but we won't be having/buying any Ashton Drake dolls in this house.

I will find something else for my daughter and she will probably be just as happy if not happier. I called several times and was assured I would receive the correct doll and I would be very happy with it. That was obviously a lie!!!! I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing because if I had I would have never ordered.

Since I've read them I have been so worried about my decision on ordering from this company and as you can see I had every right to be worried. Please read the reviews before buying anything. I know I will and I won't make this mistake again with any company I order from. Reviews don't lie.

Good or bad!Read the reviews people!!!!

Review about: The Ashton Drake Galleries Doll.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with The Ashton Drake Galleries?

Comments

You act as if it's customer service's fault that the warehouse accidentally selected the wrong item.

I am very sorry you received the incorrect order. Please click here Customer_Inquiry@bgeltd.com to send us an e-mail with your order number, client ID, or full address and we can help!