I ordered two dolls for Grand-daughters for Christmas first week of November, was told delivery would be 7 to 10 business days. I called company back November 21st and was told dolls had been shipped and I should get them by the 30th of November, called back December 1st and was told shipment had been misplaced and they would reorder, I said I needed dolls by December 8th because we were having early Christmas on December 10th, was told they could not guarantee shipment by the 8th. I told young lady to cancel order and I was told she could not cancel the order but if I did not receive dolls by the 8th I could request a refund, I told her to issue a refund NOW because I was cancelling the order and I could not believe a company with this type of service was still in business and that I would be reporting them to the BBB.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $320. The Ashton Drake Galleries needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Ashton Drake Galleries.

Had an Experience with The Ashton Drake Galleries?

Comments