2.0

This is the worst company I have ever delt with in my life. I ordered my daughter the So Truly mine doll the day after Thanksgiving.

I still haven't gotten it. I called December 7th and they said UPS returned the doll damaged and they sent out another one. That sounded like a complete lie as I never heard of that happening before. I still haven't gotten the doll.

I had also emailed customer service - they responded via email and said a doll was shipped out on the 12th - so which is it - the 7th or the 12th? Well I guess I won't know because the tracking number listed doesn't even work.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Ashton Drake Galleries Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 15, 2016.

Comments

Saratoga Springs, New York, United States #1256197

I've had very similar experience! Ordered 6 dolls total so far, only want 3.

Only one has arrived and that's the only one the tracking number worked for. The customer service people and the reps taking the order are overall unknowledgable, and not very helpful. They act like they coulf really care less. Unfortunately this is not the first year I've had a horrible experience, last year was the same.

I've spent hours of time on the phone with these people! Ridiculous!

Bellevue, Washington, United States #1255844

How did you get a hold of someone? I ordered a doll for my daughter on November 20th for Christmas, got an email saying it would arrive on December 19 and now when I go to tracking it says it will be delivered February 13..

I tried calling and was on hold for 15 minutes never speaking to anyone! I'm so angry right now and have no way to resolve this and as of right now I'm out $154