1.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a $140.00 doll from this company, I came to them because everything pointed to this is the place to go...anyways my doll shipped on December 9th and it is December 22nd and still nothing...

I called the company about one week ago and waited on hold for 30 mins before anyone even picked up and was told that I had the guarantee so it will be there... I said well I don't even have a tracking number she said oh the one we have doesn't work? what do you mean it doesn't work now at this point I'm pretty sure im dealing with some very good scam artist..

I ask to talk to her manager and another 30 mins later I finally talk to someone and they had the same bs spew that the previous lady did...this company is not what it seems please beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at The Ashton Drake Galleries. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $140 and wants The Ashton Drake Galleries to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Ashton Drake Galleries and the ashton drake galleries shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Ashton Drake Galleries?

Comments