Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook.I have over 12,000 members worldwide.

I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new or not, discolouring, from green, grey, or black. I want to know why? Also, how do your company intend to compensate the people who have had these experiences with their dolls? There is obviously some kind of fault with the vinyl in these dolls, it happens so frequently.

Seems a lot of money to pay for a doll that has such an obvious fault. My members are waited on some answers please. I am including a picture of one of the dolls in question. This is an unsightly problem and ruins the experience for the owners of these dolls.

It`s seems that there are also forums online where countless people are discussing this ongoing problem.

Included is just one example.I have others if need be.

Review about: The Ashton Drake Galleries Doll.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with The Ashton Drake Galleries?

Comments

The Ashton Drake Galleries - Doll Review from Lincoln, Alabama The Ashton Drake Galleries "Biggest joke of a company ever. I also was promosed Christmas delivery then told after i called 2 x aftwr not recieving would nkt get doll until March lol are..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Real company or order clearing house? The Ashton Drake Galleries "Anyone ever order from Ashton-Drake Galleries? Collectible dolls? Do they always take three days to post your order and never send order confirmation and do they always take 1½ to..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Doll Review The Ashton Drake Galleries "Here's the email I sent to Ashton Drake Galleries in regards to the Abby Rose doll I ordered for my daughter. First I would like to start off by saying..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Monkey Coco Doll Review The Ashton Drake Galleries "...Paid over a hundred dollars for a baby monkey doll only to receive it and it look NOTHING like the photo..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more