2.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Bought the Ella doll for my daughter for Christmas and she was in love with it's appearance. She had it 2 days only before noticing that the rubber leg was cracked appart almost like a cheap pair of shoes that had dried out and disintegrated.

The ads talk that they are interactive and you will want to pick them up. She never did anything but hold this a few times and was very gentle and respectful with it. I dont know if it was stored poorly before it was shipped to us or what happened but it doesnt seem like the materials should be so fragile as to crack and break appart in less than a week. My wife and daughter spent hours searching for the doll to purchase and found ashton drake were the cutest looking dolls out there ...now we are concerned that all of their dolls will be of the same low quality materials that will break the same way.

So disappointing because she really is in love with Ella but the quality of the material seems so low for this to have happened that we dont think it's a good idea to take a chance on another doll from ashton drake since it seems likely they would all be made from the same poor quality material. It was $150 doll and was not durable enough for even the gentlest of handling ...this should not have happened.

My poor sad little girl was so excited and now so disappointed as we try to figure out how to move forward. Ella is in the box ready to ship back to Amazon.

Comments