I became nervous after i had read all the negative reviews after placing my order but i stayed positive until i received the dolls..First i was surprised how different the dolls looked in the gallery photos vs in real life..

huge difference.. They do not look real they look like an average baby doll that you could buy at toys r us. Second the dolls were much smaller than i had anticipated but my grandkids wont mind.. Third upon close inspection I noticed the seam where the limbs attach to the body was done very poorly..

The limbs dont line up evenly and its looks terrible.. For the price I paid for these dolls i expected a better product overall.. The only positive thing I have to say is although it took a few weeks to process my order I did receive the dolls in a timely manner.. Then again I only live an hour and a half away..

still paid high shipping&processing which is a rip off as well.. I will never order another product from this company. I blame myself for not doing enough research before placing my order.. lesson learned.

So to people who are considering buying a doll from this company make sure you do the research from past buyers or you may end up like me.. A very disappointed customer! Ive decided to keep the dolls because they are a christmas gift and I dont have enough time to return them and order something new from a different seller..

Thanks to all who took the time to read my review.Goodluck.

Review about: The Ashton Drake Galleries Doll.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments