Delivery of doll has not happened.I ordered the doll and recd an email confirmation that it was shipped on Dec 9th.

This is supposed to be my grandaughters Christmas present. Now it is Dec 19th and the fed ex shipping number says it is not found. I can not locate a phone number so I sent an email. Very worried.

I have not received an email confirmation of my email complaint submittal. I have been looking under contact us and can't find a way to call, cancel order etc.

I am sure getting a bunch of spam wanting me to buy other products.Heck, I don't even have what I did order.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex delivery service from The Ashton Drake Galleries. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants The Ashton Drake Galleries to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Ashton Drake Galleries for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Ashton Drake Galleries?

Comments

Jacksonville, Arkansas, United States #1257898

I've had the same problem.Says mine was shipped December 5th.

The number I've called is 1-866-903-2752. The number that showed up on my account from them taking the money is 1-800-634-5164. Be patient. You will be on hold for a while and they are completely full of it.

Don't let them talk you into exchanging for another doll. Demand a refund. They will probably tell you to wait 10 business days from the date it shipped.

Today is my 10th day.Still no doll.