My husband ordered a Avery doll on 12/10/18. After three weeks we contacted them.

I asked for a tracking number and I called fed ex and was told the shipper never sent the doll and the tracking number didn’t exsist. I called back and when I told the agent what happened they put me on hold and then it hung up. I called back and was told I had to wait 30 days to get my money back. Then I called back and was placed on hold for a replacement and they hung up.

I called back and then they said that I ordered from amazon or eBay and I told them I didn’t and they said I was lying. Unresolved situation. I told them I he ordered two dolls prior and never had a problem and I am disbelief of how I was lied to and treated. I disputed my charges with my bank, got my money back and will never order a doll from them again.

I will take my business elsewhere. Can’t believe a company like that can treat people so unprofessional.

Comments

I am having the same problem! I placed 2 orders, one for a 5 year old who did not get her doll in time for Christmas!

and another order that has yet to arrive even though it was ordered before Christmas. So disappointing. I emailed the company yesterday.

The website says they will respond in one business day. Haven't heard back.

Hello, I am very sorry to learn that you have had issues with your order and would like to assist you. Please email us at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com and include your order information.

It will help us locate your account and serve you better. Sincerely, Stephanie The Bradford Exchange Customer Service