2.5
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a doll for my granddaughter a few months ago. The first payment was held out of my checking account before they mailed it.

When it arrived the finger was broke off of it so I sent the doll back. A few days later I ordered a second doll that was not a silicone doll like the one before. I got an order confirmation telling me about when to expect the doll to be shipped. I went to the website online tonight to check the status and there was a message saying the order had been canceled over a week ago.

( I never received an email from them informing me of this.) I called the customer service number and spoke to a customer service representative whose T.V. was so loud in the background that I could not understand anything she said. When I would ask her to repeat herself because I couldn't hear her over the T.V. she would talk back to me like I was deaf.

Very rude. She basically told me that I would have to pay for the doll in full before they would mail it because I suddenly didn't pass their credit check.

Even though I had passed it a month earlier. This company is a total cluster ****.

Review about: The Ashton Drake Galleries Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Excuses, Excuses and poor customer service.

Comments