I ordered an Abby Rose doll and I was told it would be here before Christmas.I had gotten a package from their other company Bradford Exchange on Monday (December 19th).

I was confused because it was a Joseph (like Mary and Joseph, but just Joseph), which I had NOT ordered. So I went to check the shipping status of my doll today and it said she was shipped and it gave me the number to track the order. I tracked the order and it said it had ARRIVED at my house the same day that my Joseph arrived.

They sent me the wrong order, and if they expect me to send it and pay for it MYSELF back I'm going to be so mad.I spent $38 for the first payment, the thing weighs FIFTEEN lbs, I am NOT going to spend my own money to send something back that THEY messed up on.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of the ashton drake galleries shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $38. The Ashton Drake Galleries needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the ashton drake galleries shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Ashton Drake Galleries.

Had an Experience with The Ashton Drake Galleries?

Comments